I have used this device a few times, it comes with the box and cables as shown. USB cable and adapter if needed. You just need two hdmi cables if you are going to capture game play, on input and one output. (MSRP for this is around $165!)
- 4K@60fps Passthrough - Experience 4K while recording or streaming at 1080p@60fps without sacrifice.
- High-performance - USB 3.0 Type-C port for PC and Mobile. Converters, adapters included.
- Plug and Play right out of the box - UVC standard. Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android supported.
- Ultra-Low Latency - No lag for gaming play. Perfect compatibility with popular 3rd party software.
- Live Commentary - Add your voice to live or recorded video and output to headphones or speakers. [ The device does not support any content protected by HDCP.